sunnuntai 27. tammikuuta 2013

RUNO ON VAPAA. Osa 54: "Valkoisia runoja - White Poems"

Olen näissä runoissa saanut vaikutteita Henriikka Tavin "Huhtikuusta" (2012).

KIRJAIMET


S              I


I               S



V              I


I               V



O             V


E             L



K             S          


A             O


SANAT


DOG           GOD


GDO (Gate Door Opener)



I                   ME


SELF



I                    YOU


LOVE



I                (S)HE


YOU


LAUSEET


You are my doggess.


I am your dog.



Vivi herself is like me


I am like you.



I love you.


You love me.
 


Asko is yours.


You are mine. Forever.


VIRKKEET


The bitch is sniffing my ass. - What a wonderful scent, she says barking me as a dog.



Young puffy woman, Vivi, is drinking beer, * burps * and says that I am like her but I do not drink beer.



I love you though you are young and fat, and drink and use drugs too much.



I think we belong together, Asko says to her. - I suppose so, she says and kisses his lips.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti